Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us through our contact form.
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
Your information is collected by means of the following:
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.